Terms and Conditions
CUDATA℠ is Registered Service Mark of CUDATA.COM LLC.
Last Updated: June 30, 2004
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By continuing to access or use this site or any service on this site, you signify YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. CUDATA.COM reserves the right to amend, removes, or add to these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately. Accordingly, please continue to review these terms and conditions of service whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of the site or any service on this site, after the posting of modifications to these terms and conditions of service will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions of service, you may not use the site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these terms and conditions of service are expressly rejected by CUDATA.COM and shall be of no force or effect.
This CUDATA.COM, LLC's Credit Union Financial Data Publishing Registration Agreement ("Agreement") is by and between CUDATA.COM, LLC, ("CUDATA") a Utah Corporation and You, Your heirs, agents, successors and assigns ("You"), and is made effective as of the date of electronic execution. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of CUDATA.COM's electronic financial data publishing and represents the entire agreement between you and CUDATA.COM. By participating in this transaction, You acknowledge that You have read, understand and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including our dispute policy, along with any new, different or additional terms, conditions or policies which CUDATA.COM may establish from time to time. You may view the latest version of this Agreement online.
In addition to transactions entered into by you on Your behalf, You also agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your Agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses the account You've established with CUDATA.COM, whether or not the transactions were on Your behalf. You acknowledge that CUDATA.COM's acceptance of any application made by You for services provided by CUDATA.COM will take place at CUDATA.COM's offices located in Provo, Utah, USA.
GENERAL TERMS: User Consent to Terms and Conditions of Service. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of service ("TOS") for this Web site.
2. Intellectual Property. This Web site, including but not limited to reports, formats, charts, graphs, text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics, and goods (the "Service"), is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. The Service is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Service are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Service. You acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by CUDATA.COM and others (including certain other information sources) through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property and trade secrets (in some cases) of CUDATA.COM and such others. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of CUDATA.COM and all others having rights in the Service during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by CUDATA.COM or its suppliers of content, equipment, or otherwise ("Suppliers") to protect their and others' contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Service. You agree to notify CUDATA.COM in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Service by any party or of any claim that the Service infringes upon any copyright, trademark, or other contractual, statutory, or common law rights. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Service (the "Intellectual Property Rights") shall, as between you and CUDATA.COM, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of CUDATA.COM. All present and future rights in and title to the Service (including the right to exploit the Service and any portions of the Service over any present or future technology) are reserved to CUDATA.COM for its exclusive use. Except as specifically permitted by the TOS, you may not copy or make any use of the Service or any portion thereof. Except as specifically permitted herein, you shall not use CUDATA.COM's Intellectual Property Rights or the Service, or the names of any individual participant in, or contributor to, the Service, or any variations or derivatives thereof, for any purpose, without CUDATA.COM's prior written approval. Restrictions on Use. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE TOS. YOU AGREE TO USE THE SERVICE SOLELY FOR YOUR OWN NONCOMMERCIAL USE AND BENEFIT, AND NOT FOR RESALE OR OTHER TRANSFER OR DISPOSITION TO, OR USE BY OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF, ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE, TRANSFER, DISTRIBUTE, OR DISPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE IN ANY MANNER THAT COULD COMPETE WITH THE BUSINESS OF CUDATA.COM. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT, OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR MAKE ONE PRINT COPY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL, NONCOMMERCIAL USE, PROVIDED THAT YOU RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES. THE ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE RECIRCULATED, REDISTRIBUTED, OR PUBLISHED BY YOU WITHOUT CUDATA.COM' S PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE'S CONTENT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF CUDATA.COM'S COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. ADDITIONALLY, YOU MAY NOT OFFER ANY PART OF THE SERVICE FOR SALE OR DISTRIBUTE IT OVER ANY OTHER MEDIUM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OVER-THE-AIR TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST, A COMPUTER NETWORK OR HYPERLINK FRAMING ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF CUDATA.COM. THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN MAY NOT BE USED TO CONSTRUCT A DATABASE OF ANY KIND. NOR MAY THE SERVICE BE STORED (IN ITS ENTIRETY OR IN ANY PART) IN DATABASES FOR ACCESS BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR TO DISTRIBUTE ANY DATABASE SERVICES CONTAINING ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF ANY DATA SOLD OR CONTRIBUTED BY YOU TO ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF CUDATA.COM'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, OR SERVICE MARKS IN ANY MANNER WHICH CREATES THE IMPRESSION THAT SUCH NAMES AND MARKS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR ARE USED WITH CUDATA.COM'S CONSENT, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF THESE NAMES AND MARKS. YOU WILL NOT USE THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL. YOU WILL NOT USE ANY OF CUDATA.COM'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, OR SERVICE MARKS IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL. YOU WILL NOT SPAM OR SEND UNSOLICITED MAILINGS TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY USING THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE SET FORTH ON THE SERVICE.
4. License. (i) You acquire absolutely no rights or licenses in or to the Service and materials contained within the Service other than the limited right to utilize the Service in accordance with the TOS. Should you choose to download content from the Service, you must do so in accordance with the TOS. Such download is licensed to you by CUDATA.COM ONLY for your own personal, noncommercial use in accordance with the TOS and does not transfer any other rights to you. (ii) If you submit material to this site or to CUDATA.COM or its representative, unless CUDATA.COM indicates otherwise, you grant CUDATA.COM, its affiliates, and representatives a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, copy, and display such content throughout the world in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user to access, store, or reproduce such material for that user's personal use. You grant CUDATA.COM and its affiliates, representatives, and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the material that you submit; that the material you submit is truthful and accurate; that use of the material you supply does not violate this TOS and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify CUDATA.COM and its affiliates for all claims resulting from material you supply. CUDATA.COM takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any material submitted by you or any third party.
5. Fees and Payments. CUDATA.COM reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to portions of the Service or the Service as a whole. If at any time CUDATA.COM requires a fee for portions of the Service or the Service as a whole, CUDATA.COM will require you to register and create an account. In no event will you be charged for access to portions of the Service or to the Service as a whole unless CUDATA.COM obtains your prior agreement to pay such charges. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the Service by CUDATA.COM or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to you or via electronic payments, and you shall be solely responsible for their payment. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to the use of the Service through your account, and the purchase of any other products or services. Certain portions of the Service or the Service as a whole may require a prepaid fee ("Prepaid Fee"), which may be modified from time to time in CUDATA.COM's sole discretion. The Prepaid Fee, and all taxes and other fees related thereto will be paid by you in advance. In no event will you receive any portions of the Service or the Service as a whole if a Prepaid Fee is required unless CUDATA.COM receives all fees and charges payable by you, including the Prepaid Fee.
6. Registration and Account Creation. As part of the registration and account creation process necessary to obtain access to certain portions of the Service, including those portions that require a fee or payment for access, you will select a username and a password. You will provide CUDATA.COM with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate, truthful, and updated. You shall not: (i) select a username already used by another person; (ii) use a username in which another person has rights without such person's authorization; or (iii) use a username or password that CUDATA.COM, in its sole discretion, deems offensive or inappropriate. CUDATA.COM reserves the right to deny creation of your account based on CUDATA.COM's inability to verify the authenticity of your registration information. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You shall immediately notify CUDATA.COM by submitting FEEDBACK of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information. You are fully responsible for all usage and activity on your CUDATA.COM account, including, but not limited to, use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your username and password. The use of your account by any individual under age eighteen (18) is strictly prohibited. If the computer system on which you accessed the Service is sold or transferred to another party, you warrant and represent that you will delete all cookies and software files obtained by or through use of the Service. CUDATA.COM reserves the right to terminate your account, in its sole discretion, at any time without notice. You may terminate your account at any time by submitting feedback. Upon termination, you will receive an automated confirmation via e-mail that the request was received, and your account will be terminated within five (5) business days. You are responsible for all charges incurred up to the time the account is terminated. Notwithstanding anything else herein, CUDATA.COM reserves the right to pursue any and all claims against any user of your account. You agree to maintain only one account with the Service at any time and you certify that you currently have no other account(s) with the Service.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. (i) YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE AND ANYTHING CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT, SERVICES, GOODS, OR ADVERTISEMENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THAT CUDATA.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. (ii) CUDATA.COM does not warrant that the Service is compatible with your equipment or that the Service, or e-mail sent by CUDATA.COM or its representative, is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses," or any other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You agree that CUDATA.COM, its Suppliers and its third-party agents shall have no responsibility or liability for: (i) any injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of CUDATA.COM, its employees, subcontractors, agents, Suppliers, or otherwise arising in connection with the Service and shall not be liable for any lost profits, losses, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any claim against CUDATA.COM by any other party; or (ii) any fault, inaccuracy, omission, delay, or any other failure in the Service caused by your computer equipment or arising from your use of the Service on such equipment. The content of other Web sites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to the Service is not maintained or controlled by CUDATA.COM. CUDATA.COM is therefore not responsible for the availability, content, or accuracy of other Web sites, services, or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, the Service. CUDATA.COM does not: (a) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, the Service; (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other Web sites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to the Service; or (c) make any endorsement, express or implied, of any other Web sites, services, goods, or advertisements that may be linked to the Service. CUDATA.COM is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines, wireless services, communications media, and equipment you use to access the Service. You understand that CUDATA.COM and/or third-party contributors to the Service may choose at any time to inhibit or prohibit their content from being accessed under the TOS. (iii) You acknowledge that: (i) the Service is provided for information purposes only; (ii) the Service includes information taken from National Credit Union Administration and other sources; (iii) CUDATA.COM does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the Service; (iv) the provision of certain parts of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions of other agreements to which CUDATA.COM is a party; (v) none of the information contained on this site constitutes a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation by CUDATA.COM to buy or sell any products, services, or to provide legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice or services regarding the profitability or suitability of any services or investment; and (vi) the information provided on this site is not intended for use by, or distribution to, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such use or distribution would be contrary to law or regulation. Accordingly, anything to the contrary herein set forth notwithstanding, CUDATA.COM, its officers and employees, general partner, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, Suppliers and its third-party agents shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any: (a) inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the Service including, but not limited to, quotes and financial data; (b) delays, errors, or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the Service; or (c) loss or damage arising there from or occasioned thereby, or by any reason of nonperformance. Neither CUDATA.COM nor any of its providers of information make any warranties, express or implied, as to the results to be obtained from use of the service, and make no express or implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or use.
Neither CUDATA.COM nor of its providers of information make any warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracies of the data and the results to be obtained from the service, and make no express or implied warranties for a particular purpose or use.
Neither CUDATA.COM nor of its providers of information make any warranties, express or implied, as to the timely availability of the data and the results to be obtained from the service. CUDATA.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THE SERVICE ITSELF. (iv) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL CUDATA.COM, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS THIRD-PARTY AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES EVEN IF CUDATA.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED SPECIFICALLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS OR ITEMS ON THE SERVICE OR ANY PROVISION OF THE TOS, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL CUDATA.COM'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
8. Your Authority to Agree to this TOS. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; and (ii) you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
9. Indemnification. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CUDATA.COM and its employees, representatives, Suppliers, affiliates, and agents, against any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against CUDATA.COM, its employees, representatives, Suppliers, affiliates, and agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against CUDATA.COM, its employees, representatives, Suppliers, affiliates, and agents is based on or arises in connection with the Service, or any links on the Service, including, but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer's use of the Service; (ii) your use or someone using your account, where applicable; (iii) a violation of the TOS by you or anyone using your computer (or account, where applicable); (iv) a claim that any use of the Service by you or someone using your computer (or account, where applicable) infringes any Intellectual Property Right of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (v) any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the Service by you or someone using your computer (or account, where applicable); (vi) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein; or (vii) any breach of any covenant or agreement to be performed by you hereunder. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding attributable to any such claim. CUDATA.COM reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with CUDATA.COM in asserting any available defense. You acknowledge and agree to pay CUDATA.COM's reasonable attorney fees incurred in connection with any and all lawsuits brought against you by CUDATA.COM under the TOS and any other terms and conditions of service on this site, including without limitation, lawsuits arising from your failure to indemnify CUDATA.COM pursuant to the TOS.
10. Termination. (a) You may terminate the TOS, with or without cause and at any time, by discontinuing your use of the Service and destroying all materials obtained from the Service. (b) You agree that CUDATA.COM, without notice, may terminate the TOS, or suspend your access to the Service, with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. The TOS will terminate immediately without notice from CUDATA.COM if you, in CUDATA.COM's sole discretion, fail to comply with any provision of the TOS. (c) CUDATA.COM shall not be liable to you or any third party for the termination or suspension of the Service, or any claims related to the termination or suspension of the Service. Upon termination of the TOS by you or CUDATA.COM, you must destroy promptly all materials obtained from the Service and any copies thereof.
11. Governing Law. The TOS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Utah, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law principles thereof. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of Utah with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Service or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the TOS.
12. United States' Export Control & Foreign Asset Control Regulations. CUDATA.COM does not represent that materials in the Service are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Service do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Software from the Service is subject to United States export controls and may not be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country with respect to which the U.S. maintains a trade embargo prohibiting the shipment of goods; or (ii) to anyone on or acting on behalf of an entity on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Denied Persons List or Entities List. By downloading or using such software, you represent and warrant that you are not (a) located in or a national or resident of any such country or (b) on any such list or acting on behalf of any person or entity on any such list.
13. Miscellaneous. You accept that CUDATA.COM has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Service at any time at CUDATA.COM's sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the Service. The failure of CUDATA.COM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Sections 2 through 9, 10(c), and 11 through 16 shall survive any termination of the TOS.
14. Headings. The section titles in the TOS are used solely for the convenience of you and CUDATA.COM and have no legal or contractual significance.
15. Severability. If any provision of the TOS is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of the TOS will remain in force.
16. Entire Agreement. The TOS and any other terms and conditions of service on this site, and its successor, constitute the entire agreement between you and CUDATA.COM and govern your use of the Service.
17. Complimentary Emails. By acknowledging the terms of this agreement, both the current and/or prospective user agrees to receive emails or electronic messages from time to time from CUDATA.COM LLC.
LINKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE LINKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") BEFORE LINKING TO THIS WEB SITE. YOU MAY NOT LINK TO THIS WEB SITE UNLESS YOU ACCEPT AND COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AS WELL AS ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE ON THIS WEB SITE. YOU MAY NOT FRAME THIS WEB SITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. From time to time, CUDATA.COM may modify the Terms. Accordingly, please review the Terms from time to time. Your continued establishment of a link to this Web site after the posting of modifications to the Terms will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the Terms, you must discontinue linking to this Web site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with these Terms are expressly rejected by CUDATA.COM and shall be of no force or effect.
1. User Assent to Terms and Conditions for this Web site. By linking to this Web site, you represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms. You further represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Service for this Web site, as well as all other terms and conditions of service on this Web site.
2. Intellectual Property.
You acknowledge that this Web site, including but not limited to the reports, design, charts, graphs, text, content, photographs, video, audio, and graphics thereon, has been specially designed by CUDATA.COM for presentation in a unique format and appearance, with CUDATA.COM's look and feel (collectively "Look and Feel"), and that such Look and Feel is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. Upon linking to this Web site pursuant to the Terms, you will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the CUDATA.COM mark solely for providing an underlined, textual link from your Web site to CUDATA.COM. No other use of CUDATA.COM's marks or name is permitted without express written permission from CUDATA.COM.
3. Restrictions on Linking to this Web Site. Without limiting the provisions contained in our Terms and Conditions of Service, you may include a link(s) on your Web site to the CUDATA.COMÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â¿s publicly accessible Web page (i.e., any Web page which does not require a login and password and/or under any restricted access); provided that you first fill out the registration form below. In addition, you may not link to the CUDATA.COM any site containing an inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information, or material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
4. Restrictions on Other Linking and Framing Activities.
CUDATA.COM is concerned about the integrity of this Web site when it is accessed in a manner solely determined by third parties or viewed in a setting solely created by third parties. Specifically, CUDATA.COM is concerned with activities such as bringing up or presenting content of this Web site within another Web site ("framing"). In this regard, without limiting the provisions contained in our Terms and Conditions of Service, you may not frame any Web page from CUDATA.COM. Further, CUDATA.COM will not permit others to archive, cache, and mirror any Web page or portions of a Web page. If you would like to use, utilize, reprint or redistribute any of CUDATA.COM content, you must request permission from CUDATA.COM by writing to FEEDBACK. Please include: (a) your name, e-mail address, and telephone number; (b) the name of your company; (c) the Web site address(es) where the proposed use will occur; and (d) specific details about the contemplated deep linking or framing activities, including the content or Web page(s) of this Web site to which you would like to use.
5. Leaving CUDATA.COM domain
CUDATA.COM makes no representations or warranties about any other Web site which you may access through this one. When you access non-CUDATA.COM Web sites, even though they may contain the CUDATA.COM logo and content regarding CUDATA.COM's products and services, such Web sites are independent of CUDATA.COM and CUDATA.COM has no control over the operation of non-CUDATA.COM Web sites. In addition, a link to a non-CUDATA.COM Web site does not mean that CUDATA.COM endorses that Web site or has any responsibility for the use of such Web site.